viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

Wanting to do something great before it's too late

Projects, jobs, certificates, articles, courses, exams ... All this stuff just to fill a page. But still it is what most companies, universities and asociations value. I'm realatively young and I think I've done plenty of things. But again it's not enough. My opinion is that a rate of achievements between the age is a great indicator of the value of a person. Why? Well let's put some examples. In the case a person applies for an scholarship it is known that young people have less money than older people (generally talking); then why they would prefer older people with a larger CV than a young guy that could have done lots of things in his/her short life. Another example would be applying to an university. If a person has done lots of things in its life this means that is a hard worker and that has capacity; normally this kind of person would keep on working this hard on the university they are applying, then it has no sense to accept an old guy with a large CV that has spend long time to achieve this lenght. And of course older people do not have the same motivation as young people that's something easy to know.

Summing up what I'm saying is that I want to get lot of experience before I get too old to be fresh, motivated and innovative.

Thanks,

Fran

No hay comentarios: